TALON® BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM (BAS) PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE BUILDING AUTOMATION AND CONTROL Video
A truly open building automation system, TALON helps owners of single buildings or entire campuses minimize energy use and optimize HVAC performance. TALON provides unprecedented flexibility. It’s scalable, and fully programmable components can be customized to meet your evolving building needs. Through innovative software updates and powerful hardware components, your facility can make the most out of current technology and remain prepared for maximum efficiency well into the future. TALON is ideal for offices, hospitals, K-12 schools, hotels, airports, museums, universities, and commercial buildings.
TALON seamlessly links industry standard protocols such as BACnet®, LonTalk®, and Modbus®, and incorporates the power of Tridium’s Niagara® Framework, into a single, robust control system. Building operators are able to control everything through a single workstation with high-end graphics that create a superior user experience with sophisticated system equipment visualization. TALON Web-enabled controllers and mobile apps allow system access from anywhere, at any time.
- American Auto Matrix
- Automated Logic
- Delta Controls
- Distech Controls
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
IAQ AND VIRUS MITIGATION FOR CHURCHES, COMMERCIAL OFFICES, HEALTHCARE, HIGHER EDUCATION, K-12, AND SENIOR LIVING FACILITIES
Germicidal UV-C Light is now widely used in all types of facilities to maintain a healthy indoor environment by preventing the spread of airborne infectious diseases, mold, and other pathogens. UV-C technology is a greener, more cost-effective, alternative to chemical disinfection. UV light has been proven to kill 90% on microbial contaminants after 10 min of exposure and 99% after 1 hr. UV-C light combined with APCO® cells neutralizes odors and toxic VOCs.
Fresh-Aire UV is an innovation leader in the field of indoor air quality. Our award-winning UV light and carbon products fight mold, bacteria, viruses and odors in commercial and residential HVACR systems. Our products include Blue-Tube UV®, the world’s most popular germicidal UV light, the revolutionary APCO® PCO/carbon whole-house air purifier, and Mini UV the first UV light system designed specifically for mini-split AC systems.
- Leading global provider of UV and carbon technologies for surface and airstream disinfection
- Fight mold, bacteria, viruses and odors
- Keeps coil free of mold & microbial growth - No cleaning!
- Extends life of HVAC system
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Energy savings & reduced maintenance costs
- Neutralize odors & toxic VOCs (APCO)
- Chemical-free disinfection
- No harmful ozone
- Commercial and residential
- Reduces absenteeism/improves attendance
For a brief overview on FRESH-AIRE UV, please watch the following video: FRESH-AIRE UV OVERVIEW and view the following PowerPoint: FRESH-AIRE UV COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
VARIABLE REFRIGERANT PACKAGED HEAT PUMPS (VRP)
VRF PERFORMANCE AND SINGLE PACKAGE SIMPLICITY!
VRF performance and single package simplicity, it all comes together in the award-winning Friedrich VRP. Precision Inverter® compressor delivers best in class cooling performance with efficiencies up to 20 SEER. Super-efficient heating with low-ambient heat pump operation to 0˚ F*. Optional FreshAire™ system helps building owners comply with ASHRAE 62.1-2013 requirements, bringing in up to 70 CFM of conditioned, MERV 8 filtered, outside air into the space on our 1 and 2 ton VRP products and up to 130 CFM on our 3 ton VRP products. True sophisticated humidity control system with on-board sensors, humidistats, and optional reheat. VRP is available in 12,000, 24,000, and 36,000 Btu models.
- Best in class cooling performance
- Super-efficient heating
- Conditioned fresh air
- True humidity control
- Optional Reheat option
- Does not have any effect on existing infrastructure of CHW and HW systems
- Able to bring in outside air and dehumidify with hot gas reheat coil, meeting ASHRAE 62.1 2013
- Inverter variable speed compressor, ECM supply and condenser fans, up top 20 SEER
- Self-contained vertical air handler
- Requires an outside wall connection
- Available in 1, 2 & 3 ton sizes
- Eliminates the installation of outdoor units and the running of refrigerant piping
- Benefits and cost savings of a VRF system without the piping issues in a self-contained unit
- Low ambient heat pump to 0°F, includes secondary electric heat
- Low installation time
- Charged from the factory and 100% run tested
- Quiet operation
- Condenser has harsh environment coil coating
- 5 year sealed refrigerant parts warranty including compressor, evaporator, metering devices, reversing valve and the interconnecting tubing
- Units are ready to install with only an electrical connection needed
- 1 Ton, 5,400 to 16,000 Btu/hr., 35 or 70 CFM OSA
- 2 Ton, 14,500 to 28,000 Btu/hr., 35 or 70 CFM OSA
- 3 Ton, 22,000 to 36,000 Btu/hr., 65 or 130 CFM OSA
- 2018 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Product of the Year (Gold)!
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation C (UV-C) lamps for reducing disease transmission
- MERV13 Bioclimatic Biotronic rated powered filters for capturing particles as small as .007 microns
- Bi-Polar Ionization
- Requires construction of a closet to house each unit – 32” x 32” min. closet dimensions on an exterior wall
- Requires an exterior louver to pull in outside air and exhaust condenser air; louver can be available in different colors
- Bi-Polar Ionization
True dehumidification with cooling and hot gas reheat coils
Energy efficient variable speed inverter compressor, ECM supply and condenser fans, outside fan, outside air filter to comply with ASHRAE 62.1-2013
FreshAire® PACKAGE TERMINAL AIR CONDITIONING UNIT (PTAC)
THE MOST ADVANCED PTAC UNIT EVER!
The most advanced PTAC ever. Inverter compressor delivers best-in-class efficiencies with ultra-quiet operation. Friedrich's award-winning and patents-pending FreshAire system helps achieve ASHRAE 62.1-2013 requirements, and brings up to 52 CFM of conditioned, MERV 8 filtered, outside air into the space. Friedrich's FreshAire PTAC also boasts the highest STC ratings in the industry amongst PTACs with make-up air. The widest cooling and heating range in the industry with only 2 models. (9,000 and 12,000 Btu).
- Conditioned fresh aire
- Precision Inverter® Technologyg
- Widest cooling and heating range in the industry
- Smoothest PTAC sound available
- Comfort and convenience
- Easy maintenance and installation
FRIEDRICH VERTICAL PACKAGE TERMINAL AIR CONDITIONER
VTAC MARKET LEADER!
Ducted and closet-mounted, Vert-I-Pak eliminates the need for multiple through-the-wall units. The Vert-I-Pak unit is installed out of sight, so hotel guests or multi-family residents enjoy a more attractive, more homelike appearance. A quiet, energy efficient option for suites, extended stay properties, assisted living, and student housing. Available in heat pump and straight cooling options, ranging from 9,000 to 23,000 Btu.
- Better aesthetics
- Reliable and durable
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- ‘Free Floating’ chassis design and superior insulation help to eliminate vibration noise
- Energy management thermostats available (wired or wireless, occupancy sensors, etc.)
- Industry leading warranty
Relevant data. Real time.
KMC CONTROLS COMMANDER IS A COLLABORATION WITH DELL AND INTEL PRODUCING THE VERSATILE IoT SOLUTION YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
CCSI has represented KMC Controls for 25+ years. They are a multiple award winning leader for Open Platforms for Building Management Systems. Connect Anything: What the KMC Commander Works With
KMC Commander helps to optimize energy usage, increase operational efficiency, maximize occupant comfort, and ensure a safe environment. By utilizing common protocols for sensors, devices, controllers, and building systems, KMC Commander collects data using an on premise gateway and sends that data to the cloud. It then tracks, trends, and triggers that data based on user preferences, all while making the data available on any device with an Internet connection. It does all this securely while providing an optimized, open platform on which to build.
- Track, trend, and trigger IoT data
- Multiple device protocols supported
- Easily set up alarms and notifications
- Cellular capability available
- Cloud service powered by AWS
- Open API
- Over a dozen built-in cybersecurity features
- Simple, clean, responsive HTML5 interface
- Set up internal and external users with different permissions
- KMC CommanderTM is built on the Dell® Edge Gateway series with Intel® Inside
NEED A NEW OR REPLACEMENT DOAS UNIT IN 3 WEEKS OR LESS AT A PRICE YOU WILL LIKE?
WE HAVE THE ANSWER!
- 2-3 week lead time!
- Now available in 8, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 22, 25, 30 ton units
- Everything modulates!
- Will provide curb or curb adapter as needed.
- Can do down-flow or horizontal.
- Equipped with on-board CAS Link monitoring system for performance verification.
- They also service their equipment!
- A price you will like!
WHY NOT GET A BETTER UNIT AT A BETTER PRICE?
ADVANCED AIR CONDITIONING & VENTILATION SOLUTIONS
ADVANCED AIR CONDITIONING & VENTILATION SOLUTIONS
For 50 years, Klimor has developed advanced air conditioning and ventilation solutions, meeting both the strictest quality standards and individual demands of customers throughout Europe – and now also in North America.
- Has Magnelis coating on panels which is 10,000 hr. salt spray rated! This is STANDARD!
- With Magnelis coating, scratches tend to "self-heal" and do not rust.
- Maintenance friendly with coils that slide out for easy, complete cleaning! No more partial cleaning through limited space in access sections.
- Robust construction with very strong, beefy hinges. Maintenance can swing on doors without damaging them!
- Multiple sizes, features available
- All at an excellent price point!
CCSI has been selected to represent Dunham-Bush, one of the world's top commercial air conditioning manufacturers, for the State of Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
Dunham-Bush has long been committed to offering creative solutions for customers' requirements over its 100+ years history, in heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R). D-B offers a complete range of HVAC/R products including large chillers, heat pumps, thermal energy storage, packaged, airside system and unitary. D-B incorporates the latest advances in screw compressor technology and development, with extended capacity, enhanced efficiency, performance and durability. The DCLC water-cooled centrifugal chillers with capacities ranging from 300 to 4000 TR, meet the AHRI 550/590 performance rating that provides unmatched performance and stability. Their emphasis on environmental sustainability has paved the way for energy efficient, clean energy products, such as, Geothermal Heat Pumps and fully integrated Ice Thermal Storage Systems. D-B is striving to be the leader in the commercialization of green technologies.
THINK MAGNETIC BEARING COMPRESSORS ARE TOO COSTLY WHEN YOU CONSIDER REPLACING YOUR CHILLERS? BUILDING OWNERS CAN PAY FOR THIS PROVEN TECHNOLOGY IN 3 YEARS OR LESS WITH REVOLUTIONARY ENERGY AND OPERATIONAL SAVINGS WHILE REAPING THE BENEFITS OF CONTINUED SAVINGS FOR 20+ YEARS!
SMARDT is the world leader in oil-free centrifugal compressor technology which boosts energy efficiency, cuts operating costs and provides a very quiet operating environment. Oil-free centrifugal compressors use magnetic bearings and variable-speed drives to deliver a quantum leap in IPLV efficiencies compared with conventional oil-lubricated centrifugal, reciprocating, scroll and screw compressors. The totally oil-free Turbocor technology achieves the highest part-load efficiencies for chillers and chilled water systems (including water-, air- and evaporative-cooled applications). Magnetic bearings replace conventional oil-lubricated bearings, eliminating high friction losses, mechanical wear and high-maintenance oil management systems to deliver chiller energy savings of 35 percent and more over conventional chillers while ensuring long-term reliability.
ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH AIRBORNE BACTERIA IN YOUR EMERGENCY ROOMS? BIOCLIMATIC AIR SYSTEMS HAS YOUR SOLUTION WITH A PORTABLE, STAINLESS STEEL INFECTIOUS CONTROL UNIT CUSTOMIZED FOR HOSPITAL APPLICATIONS. ELIMINATES 98% OF AIRBORNE BACTERIA!
- Protects hospital personnel from infectious patient diseases such as tuberculosis
- Eliminates a large variety of odors including smoke or chemical smells
- Purifies and cleans all of the air in a 15x15x10 ft. Room in approximately 11 minutes
- Filters are set up with access and differential pressure switches for easy maintenance
- 120 volt power cord plugs into a standard 3 prong outlet
- Can be rolled through a standard door!